Exchanges & ReturnsWe only accept remakes or returns for quality issues or customization errors. You may choose a standard size according to your preference or you may enter your tailored measurements according to our video. Please note that you measure exactly as the video describes to your body and not to standard sizes. Our tailors will make the adjustments so that it is the best fit. If you would like to make a comment or suggestion, please write the details in the comment box when placing the order.
Please review the policy rules below:
1. To be considered for an exchange or a return, all applications must be placed with required photos within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. OWNONLY will only accept items that are returned undamaged or unworn. We reserve the right to deny approval for exchange or return if the items returned prove to be damaged or worn.
3. For a refund, all items sent with the initial order must be sent back within 30 days of receiving your order, including all premium extras and all shipping forms. If the premium extras are found missing from a return, we reserve the right to charge the full cost for each missing item.
4. Items cannot be remade or returned based on customization changes.
In what conditions that I can ask for an exchange or a return?
1. Quality Issues: damaged fabric; threads cast-off; no buttons; no button holes.
2. Customizations Errors: The customizations you selected were not made correctly.
If there are something wrong with your garments, we would suggest you fix it by local tailor. And we would provide a fixing refund as credit for your account.
Fixing refund credit are listed as below:
- Three-Piece-Suit $49.
- Two-Piece-Suit $39.
- Blazer/Coat $29.
- Shirt/Pants/Vest $19.
Refund can also send to your payment account.
Do I have to pay for the shipping costs work if I need to return or exchange my order?
Please email the shipping receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund you the shipping cost.
What do I do if the items don’t fit well?
OWNONLY will not be responsible for any fit issues, so please make sure your measurements are correct. If you select the standard size, please check our Size Guide
and select the right size. If there is no size that matches, please follow our video instructions
to take the measurements.
The measurements you take following the instructions are your body measurements. Our tailors will add extra room to some parts to make the items.
Please email Alice at email@example.com
if you have any questions about our Exchange & Return Policy.
This policy is effective from December 1st, 2015.